Would you like support for your website and email to be only a phone call away? Website and email assistance is an important part of v2Media's ongoing services. For new clients, after your website goes live, v2Media monitors the website to ensure it is running smoothly and helps you to configure email accounts and accessing your website usage reports.
Website and email support is usually free for existing v2Media customers. However there are some circumstances under which support will incur a fee at the rate of $60 per hour:-
- v2Media does not host your website
- External influences beyond the control of v2Media is the cause of the problem (such as a new spambot that gets messages through your site's contact forms)
- Subsequent user errors/system failures after initial configuration of client email programs
- Restoring your website from backups
- Web browser support to your website visitors
For customers whose websites were not designed by v2Media and would like ongoing support for their website and email, please check out the Website Maintenance services offered by v2Media.
If your website is hosted on GoDaddy, Smarty Host, Planet Domain,
or other low-budget, shared web-hosting services, please – do not
contact us for php website installs, upgrades or debugging assistance.
If your web-host's technical support is non existant or hopeless
(GoDaddy is a prime example), we usually aren't able to help without
access to tech level 2 assistance.